Saturday, October 26, 2019
down to the final 5K
No comments:
Post a Comment
COMMENTS ARE TO BE CIVIL, SUCCINCT, AND RELEVANT.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULAR POSTS
Day 5, Leg 4 (rest day)
The good news is that I'm still alive. The bad news is that, when I started out from the Baro Hotel in Hanam City yesterday, something ...
Day 29, Leg 24: it is accomplished
I was expecting to average 3 kph and arrive at around 4 p.m. Instead, here I am, and it's not even 1 p.m. Will sit here a bit, nurs...
Day 1, Leg 1
To be frank, Day 1 of the walk was kind of brutal. I ended up popping two Advil caps about halfway through the walk, and I'm pretty sur...
No comments:
Post a Comment
COMMENTS ARE TO BE CIVIL, SUCCINCT, AND RELEVANT.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.