Friday, October 18, 2019

quick update

It's cool out, which would normally be a good thing, but it's also raining gently, which sucks. I'm sitting under a shwimteo at the Dodong Seoweon, a Confucian academy that's open to the paying public. I've just eaten my day's supply of Survival Tabs, and I'm about 12 km into a 32-km walk. I sincerely hope it won't be raining by the time I reach my intended campsite, but the clouds above are heavy and slow, and they won't have blown away until tomorrow. Battery power at 77%; I'll recharge tonight, then rely on my remaining two batteries the rest of the way to Namji-eup. I'll be through the worst of this walk by the time I hit Namji, so that's a plus.








2 comments:

  1. I'm really not familiar with the concept of "survival tabs". I mean, they give you the nutrients you need, but do they actually satiate hunger pangs?

    Good luck the rest of the day. Stay dry! I still decline to vicariously camp with you tonight. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's been raining lightly all day, which is very annoying. It's almost as if the rain can't decide to come down with conviction or not.

    I think I talked about Survival Tabs on my 2017 blog.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE TO BE CIVIL, SUCCINCT, AND RELEVANT.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.

POPULAR POSTS