Thursday, September 26, 2019

Leukotape... arrived?

I woke up uncharacteristically early this morning because I'd heard, last night, that a plumber would be coming by before noon today. I then heard that the plumber wouldn't be at my place to work on my damaged toilet until 4 or 5 p.m., so I decided to leave for work a bit earlier than normal (I had to give my apartment's pass code to the HR department so the plumber would be able to get in). Before I left for work, I received a series of text messages via several texting services (Kakao, etc.) that some package had arrived. The only package I'm currently waiting for is my Leukotape, but I rushed out of the building without stopping by the lobby desk to see about my package. I'm assuming it's the Leukotape, but I won't know for sure until tonight, when I go back to my place.

Fingers and tentacles crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE TO BE CIVIL, SUCCINCT, AND RELEVANT.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.

POPULAR POSTS