Thursday, September 19, 2019

some ordered items have arrived

Woo-hoo! It felt like an early Christmas when I went down to my apartment building's lobby to pick up three packages: two of them were my Teespring tee shirts, and the last one was my order of Gillette Clear Gel armpit deodorant.

Some pics fo' yo' ass:


Deodorant: out of its annoying clamshell packaging, into my shoulder bag:


Tees:


The back of one tee:


Me in tee:


Teespring's print quality is shaky at best. I see blips and flaws that weren't in the original design, so I'm not entirely happy with the products. For one batch of tees, my tee design had a solid black, rectangular background. You can see the background with little difficulty when you look at the tee's front. I did, however, try to redo my design with no black on it at all because I knew I'd be printing onto black tee shirts. Unfortunately, I didn't eliminate all the black from my design image, which is why you see random black patches and streaks/lines on some of the shirts. I had used the background-eraser tool, in combination with the "magic" selection brush, in Photoshop to try to eliminate every bit of black that I could, but I obviously failed. The solid black, rectangular background actually looks better to me, to be honest. I'll redo the designs using only black, rectangular backgrounds from now on. Since precisely zero people have ordered any tees as of this date, I don't currently have any dissatisfied customers aside from me. The next batch that I order won't make it to my place in time for the walk; I'll wear one of my four tees, anyway, whatever its design flaws, and I'll slap up the updated design before I start my trek. The back part of the tee shirt is going to undergo a pretty brutal test over the next month because it's going to be covered by, and rubbing against, my backpack. This is why I bought extra tees for myself: I knew that whichever tee I wore on the walk would get ruined.

Still waiting on that damn Leukotape. That's the final thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE TO BE CIVIL, SUCCINCT, AND RELEVANT.
ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.

POPULAR POSTS